Last Updated on
Sometimes it just seems impossible to see see the positives in life. What with all the chaos of everyday life, sometimes the positive things seem very minuscule in comparison.
While life can be hectic and chaotic, we always have to remember to slow down and try to find the positive things in life. After all, what one focuses on becomes ones life. Therefore, if all you seek out are negative things, then your life will always seem negative. However, if you find time to seek out the positive things that are happening in your life (and they happen every single day), you’ll see that your life starts to become more positive.
Indeed, if you start to think more possibly, then you life can seem to take a complete turn and become exactly what you’re thinking. Such is the power of the mind and positive thinking.
While this is easier said than done there are a few things you can incorporate into your everyday life that can help you have a more positive outlook on life.
This includes using more positive quotes about life help you become more positive and happy.
Why are positive quotes about life important?
- It is very easy for us to dwell on the bad things, and give them most of our energy. Positive quotes can help use to remember that there are still good things happening for us. Or at least there can be in the future.
- They are a great way to always check in with oneself and correct, so to speak, a very negative train of thought.
- Positive affirmative quotes can help you to coach yourself through really tough times in your life.
- They can help you get a better outlook of the future, sometimes almost instantly.
Here are 25 amazingly positive quotes about life you should know about:
1. When all hope is lost, remember that light can be found even in the deepest of oceans.―
2. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.―
3. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.―
4. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ―
5. Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day. ― Alice Morse Earle
6. Keep Going. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ―
7. Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.―
9. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. ―
10. The POSITIVE THINKER sees the INVISIBLE, feels the INTANGIBLE, and achieves the IMPOSSIBLE.― Winston Churchill
11. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.― Willie Nelson
12. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.― Abraham Lincoln
13. When you close the door of your mind to negative thoughts, the door of opportunity opens to you.― Napoleon Hill
14. The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.― Eric Thomas
15. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.― Arthur Rubinstein
16. Change your thoughts and you change your world.― Norman Vincent Peale
17. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.― Steve Jobs’
18. A positive mind finds a way it can be done; a negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.― Napoleon Hill’
19. You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.― Napoleon Hill
20. If you want to change your life, begin by changing your words. Start speaking the words of your dreams, of who you want to become, not the words of fear or failure.― Robert Kiyosaki
21. Remember, your mind is your greatest asset, so be careful what you put into it.― Robert Kiyosaki
22. If you keep a clear vision for your future, it will pull you like a magnet through your toughest times.― Tony Robbins
23. F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.― Zig Ziglar
24. Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words. Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions. Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.― Mahatma Gandhi
25. Negative emotions are like unwelcome guests. Just because they show up on our doorstep doesn’t mean they have a right to stay.― Deepak Chopra
26. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Use this list of positive quotes to help you build a more positive state of thinking and being. Thinking positively can help you improve your life greatly and these quotes are a great place to start.