Life can sometimes seem like too much to handle. With all the responsibilities you have to juggle every day, sometimes it’s difficult to find balance.
Have you ever not known what you were doing with your life anymore?
Have you ever felt that despite how hard you work, and how much you’re juggling, you’re just not moving ahead in your life?
Have you ever felt like giving up?
Have you ever felt like it was all not worth it?
If you’ve ever felt any of these feelings, chances are it’s been difficult to keep going. For many people, they can get ahead by finding and doing something they really like. Journaling can be one of these things that you try out.
What is journaling
Journaling is a way to explore your emotions and channel your difficult feelings into more healthier feelings for better outcomes.
What are the benefits of journaling
- Helps you deal with emotional matters better
- Helps you reduce stress
- Reminds you of your goals
- Helps you have deep thoughtful conversations with yourself
If you’ve never tried it before, the benefits above should help make you consider trying out journaling.
But, what do you include in your journal? How do you start?
Journalling can be the thing that helps you get more grounded, happier and less stressed out. As such here are 36 journal prompts
- What are you grateful for in your life right now? List 7 things?
- What does your dream day look like? What can you do to achieve it?
- What are 10 things you can do right now to improve your mental and physical well being
- What are 10 things you can get rid of in your life that will cut down on your distractions?
- How can your family be of more assistance to you? emotionally, in the home? Explain in detail.
- What, does your life look like 1 year from now?
- What does your life look like 5 years from now?
- How did your life look 1 year ago? How far have you come?
- What are 10 things that you’ve dreamed of having, that you have now?
- What do you like about your job?
- What would you like to be improved at your job? Can you get it done?
- What do you need in your life to feel completely happy?
- What are you doing to save money? Are you satisfied with what you’re currently doing?
- What are the biggest things, thoughts, emotions holding you back? How can you get rid of them?
- What are you doing in terms of physical health to look and feel better? Can you do more?
- How can you take better care of yourself?
- How can you become more productive?
- Are there things you can cut in your life that you aren’t cutting out?
- What is your dream job?
- How can you improve your relationships? Siblings? Parents? Spouse? Kids? Partner? In-laws? Co-workers? Boss? Friends?
- Are you practicing self-care?
- How will you start practicing self-care?
- Write down your top 10 goals for the year
- What are your limiting beliefs? How can you shift them? Write in detail.
- What are 10 things you love about yourself?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made and how have you learned from that mistake? In detail
- How do you want people to see you? What are you doing to make this happen?
- What are 5 things that scare you the most? Why? How can you overcome each?
- My biggest victories today are:
- What is unique about you?
- What are the songs that make you feel alive?
- What can you do to boost your self-confidence?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do? Write down a date when you will do it!
- What do you dislike? Are you doing enough to stay away from the things you dislike?
- What are 10habits you want to change in the near future
Journal prompts are essential in helping you get starting with journaling. If you’ve ever felt stuck and have no idea what you can include in your journal, this list will be helpful for you!